We will be releasing the following changes to the platform no sooner than Tuesday, February 27th:
- API subscription add-ons have been improved
- Improvements to the functionality of soft limits
- Bug fix for user count in billing report not matching the portal
If you would like to subscribe to Changelog emails, click here.
We will be releasing the following changes to the platform no sooner than Wednesday, February 7th:
-We have updated the sign up flow and design for new customers
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than Tuesday, January 30th:
- Updates to preview for fax headers
- Fix to change password disappearing
- Fix for inbound faxes to FaxBridge users not appearing in history
- Fix for port in FOC date not updating
- Fix for fax number on port request email notification
- Email to fax and email notifications domain are no longer dependent on custom domain
- Improvement to the events page
- New account sign up improvements
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than Wednesday, January 10th:
- Fix for 5900 fax rendering issue
- Fix for fax header time matching portal time zone
- Additional .failure endpoint added for webhooks - this will only send an event for failures
- Parent accounts can share cover pages with all departments/subaccounts
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than Tuesday, December 19th:
- The people spoke, and we listened! We have brought back the 'Print Sent Faxes Confirmation Page' for FaxBridges! It functions the same as it previously did; when enabled and an outbound fax finishes transmitting, it'll print out the status of the fax, whether it was successful or a failure.
- You are now able to add inbound and outbound number tags! Outbound tags will be added based on that user's caller ID.
Fixes we have made in the meantime:
- Fixed an mSign bug for unchecking fields
- Fixed bug for 150 view on FaxBridges page
- Icons on cover page carrying over when used as a template
- Improvements to split download screen
- Fixed bug for uploading images to cover pages from mDrive
- Fixed caller ID request document error
- Webhooks test sending improvements
- Fixed FTP file name change
- Fixed incorrect CNAME value display on branding page
- Added a password length tooltip
- Fixed bug for new user email invitations not sending
- Fixed mSign bug for invalid date/time
Starting no sooner than Thursday, November 9th, new webhooks that are created will not have the option to include attachments. This is a more secure feature to protect your data. Any current webhooks that are implemented on your account will not be affected by this, unless you disable the option to include attachments, in which case you will be unable to enable the feature again.
To retrieve your attachments with new webhooks, we recommend using the GET Download Fax API endpoint https://api.documo.com/v1/fax/:messageId/download?format=pdf
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than Tuesday, November 1st.
- Weak password policy update
- Message number added back to fax info
- Fixed user level custom fields bug
- Urgent token in cover pages will show urgent instead of an X
- All cover page tokens will be shown in preview
- Fixed a bug for scheduled faxes sending immediately
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than Tuesday, October 3rd.
- Fixed bug for phone number updating in user settings
- Fixed bug for recipient names on cover pages
- Fixed PDF to TIFF file conversion error
- Fixed preview error with multiple attachments
- Fixed sender number token in cover pages
- Fixed the 'add button' for blocking numbers
- Fixed bug for showing users in API keys and deleting API keys
- Fixed blurry images when converting TIFF to PDF
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than end of day on Friday, September 15th.
- Fixed 'file not found error'
- Fixed Fax Blast internal server error
- Fixed faxes being received in entirety
- Fixed user invitation error
- Archive and add tags buttons added to view/print page
We will be releasing the following changes to the Documo platform no sooner than Sunday, September 3rd.
- Fixed mSign document error
- Shared account cover pages accessibility to users
- Fixed cover page 'file not found' error
- Fixed error when checking on number portability
- Deleted users can be invited as new users
- Removal of 'print confirmation page' button on FaxBridge settings page